MISSION:Rubber Tree's

Den7on

Stickreed is a mid-tier crop only obtainable through crossbreeding. It looks completely identical to sugarcane up to the final stage, at which point it adds small pockets of sticky resin to the graphic.

When fully grown it drops sticky resin. With some more crossbreeding for stats, a single stickreed with 30's for all stats will outproduce a decent sized rubber tree farm.

I know this is a lame thread, but I'd rather ask complete strangers in an inappropriate forum section to find resin for me compared to even thinking about IC2 crops. Alblaka and his ~vision~ of crops (read: sperg) really annoy me.

I know this is a lame thread, but I'd rather ask complete strangers in an inappropriate forum section to find resin for me compared to even thinking about IC2 crops. Alblaka and his ~vision~ of crops (read: sperg) really annoy me.

Then...don't use them? People are presenting a very viable option on how to find resin when you can't find rubber trees. To the OP: after you have an extractor, go look in a jungle for a massive RP2 rubber tree (or two or three), cut it down, and run the wood through the extractor. Gobs of rubber.