MISSION:Rubber Tree's

Den7on

Your mission if you choose to accept it is to find rubber tree's,Once you have found these rubber tress post your co-ordinates on this thread

What you need

World save http://www.4shared.com/zip/L2NV8qI2/New_World.html?

Be able to press f3 and post coordinate's

Good luck

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

basically I cant find any rubber tree's on my world and I don't want to spawn any in because that's cheating ! So I thought I would create this thread so you guys could help me

thanks in advance.

There are...a few problems with this post. First is where it's at. Second is that you haven't said which mod pack and version you're running. Third is that you're asking other people to do your work for you. Have you tried a mapping program? Have you tried looking through forests for rubber trees? They're not as common, but they are still there.

Find a forest and get on top of the trees and look around. Then they are easy to spot. 2 leave blocks on the top of the trees. Its the only tree that look like that and they arent actually that rare :) just keep looking.

I often find my first rubber trees in snow covered Woods.

Thanks guys for the help im running the latest tekkit pack and the main problem is that on my world I can't find a forest. I'm surrounded by Arctic with little to no trees and tiny island with nothing on them. I think a mapping program is sort of cheating. Also im not been lazy im just asking for help, This is the first time I have played tekkit and don't really no much about it and so far im doing pretty well, I have even found tungsten ore which I understand is rare.

Any more help would be appreciated thank you.

IC2 crops, crossbreed sugarcane until you get stickreed.

With time and a little bit of luck you can get even redstone without breaking a single piece of stone.

I have already got red stone looking for rubber mate but thanks anyway.

Have I said that no. F off mate

why do people on forums look for an argument.

Actually, that was pretty much what you were implying.

And HOW would this be any different from using a mapping program? You're just asking someone to help you map out where you can find a rubber tree.

Have I said that no. F off mate

why do people on forums look for an argument.

There's a difference between looking for an argument and making a joke, no need to take it personal, cheer up and spawn yourself a rubber tree sapling, if you're stuck in an infinite arctic biome.

If you don't want to 'cheat', just switch to creative mode, fly around until you find one, fly back, and then walk there legitly.

I don't see what the difference between getting a mapping program and getting other people to do the work for you would be, other than one of them requires you to actually do something.

Okay, let me rephrase that. Make a new world and spawn in stuff so you can experiment with the crop system yourself so that you understand it.

You'll never understand it if you're not willing to try to learn.

Okay, let me rephrase that. Make a new world and spawn in stuff so you can experiment with the crop system yourself so that you understand it.

K Thanks im willing to learn just need things explaining well

now I understand its based on luck sort of. now I get cross breed the crops ive done what you said and set up a new world to experiment on going ok so far