cant install

Hirosakuri

Question

im not 100% sure if this is suposto be here on in the bugs forum but im having trouble installing blight fall.

it says " an error was raised while attempting to read pack info  for modpack blightfall, build 2.1.4: server returned HTTP response code: 401 for URL: http://solder.technicpack.net/api/modpack/blightfall/2.1.4/?cid=6b304b6d-7c4b-4405-b182-425b1154b61f  "

cone someone help plesse?

10 answers to this question

ok can i get a more accurate explanation on how to fix this because this system blows up in my face when i completely delete and reinstall. if i go to 2.12 im fine but when i try to update to 2.13 or 2.14 it gets really ticked and just crashes at the same percent. been like this for 3 days

Vilrath, this issues was about an error on the platform that was fixed, not a modpack crash. Make a new thread ("Ask a question" button) and provide all technical information you can get: crash logs, launcher logs (use paste.ubuntu.com for logs), screenshots, steps that you went through when trying to fix, everything that can help diagnose your problems like it says here (in the "Necessary Information" section).