User Status Problems

lightningman

Hi Lightning Man here,

Back last May I got a tagged as a Hellen Keller for posting a bug report in a wrong topic Apparently (Mind you this was when they were switching over to the new forum software so things were a bit of a mess as far as finding where to post a bug report at the time) long story short the thread got deleted I had a problems with a staff member (I don't entirely remember this was month's ago I just know words were exchanged and things happened) and I became a Hellen Keller, if I could be changed back into a regular user that be much appreciated, also if someone can help me fix my birthday which bugged out for some reason that would also be appreciated.

if Someone has an issue with me posting this in the off topic section you can consult The Merchant of Menace who told me to post this section after I asked her.

• Moderators

if Someone has an issue with me posting this in the off topic section you can consult The Merchant of Menace who told me to post this section after I asked her.

I like the fact that you linked her name :D

It's like everyone would go "huh, merchant who? who is that?? a wolf you say? Never heard of that mod before"

No worries on the birthday - everyone's 112 here.

As to the status, you can bring it up again when you've demonstrated that you've a quality posting record. The thread you have going right now with the bug report is not the best way to go about doing that.

I guess the whole "4 month's of problems" is a bit hard to believe *Shrugs* people believe what they want, it's not my business to tell them other wise. well what ever all I can ask for is a status change and bug fixes, whether or not it happens is of my concern but not of my control.

Given how much has changed here in the last 4 months, I think you probably stopped trying for quite some time, and then counted that time as elapsed anyway. The thing about bugs is that they're only bugs for you - most of the people that use the launcher seem to be running it just fine.

Make quality posts (and stop double-posting - there's an edit button), and try to make them more readable, and your keller will be gone in no time. :)

on that note, the bug with ram not allocating correctly has effected others (ae where if you allocate 8 gigs in options it allocates 4 and if set to 16 in options it allocates 5 gigs) whether or not that goes toe and toe with the HD Texture Pack bug is beyond me but I hope the former get's fix and let's hope that it fixes the later, and as far as quality post and doubling goes-that's a will do all the way.

so yea thanks again and sorry for any inconveniences.