Alchemist VS Enginers

cedo

I would love to have rid of Equivalent Exchange in Tekkit (no arguing, having everything enabled breaks it*), if only there were suitable mods that would replace the things in it I use so much.

Unfortunately, Forestry is a no-go for so many resources, and Xie's Farming is broken as hell.

So until something crops up, I just have to use the Condenser in my factories, which disappoints me.

Tekkit would be perfect for me if it included mods that made every single item either farmable, or crafted automatically.

Until then, an EE nerf on EMC values would satisfy me enough.

*I can name all three servers which actually work. Somehow.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could have just said "thaumcraft doesn't suit technic"

Thaumcraft is arguably the most technical mod in the pack, after all you have to research just near everything, you have to manage

piping and storage for both vis and taint and not to mention you have to be careful about how you manage taint (some sort of radiation), as it affects the world slowly destroying and distorting the world and wildlife around you.

Thaumcraft is arguably the most technical mod in the pack, after all you have to research just near everything, you have to manage

piping and storage for both vis and taint and not to mention you have to be careful about how you manage taint (some sort of radiation), as it affects the world slowly destroying and distorting the world and wildlife around you.

This is the reason why I'm balanced on if I want to use it or not. While it's a great mod, if I don't want to use it.. it just intrudes gameplay. So I turn it off. I kind of feel forced to use it when it's on, because of all the corrupted areas and mystical beings all over the place.

Same reason why I turned off Mo' Creatures, really.

I think I'd fall into the engineer group. I don't go all out trying to get every bit of machinery I can but I use what is especially helpful to what I'm doing at the time. I also like working out ways to build auto harvesting contraptions and that sort.

Certainly enjoy the Magic side of things though and wish there were some good options for food, farm, breeding, and general "life" related mods. I would love to be able to play as if advancing through the eras (Stone Age, Bronze Age leading to Industrial and Future Age).