[Guide] Add Forestry to Tekkit 3.1

g_BonE

So for all the people coming here to ask how the excellent Forestry mod can be reintegrated into Tekkit after being removed in version 3.0.3 i wrote up a HowTo guide on my site. Most of the information is gathered from an earlier thread in this forum. Feel free to post ideas, comments and what not if there's anything more to add to the guide !

So for all the people coming here to ask how the excellent Forestry mod can be reintegrated into Tekkit after being removed in version 3.0.3 i wrote up a HowTo guide on my site. Most of the information is gathered from an earlier thread in this forum. Feel free to post ideas, comments and what not if there's anything more to add to the guide !

This is a nice guide, and no offense is intended to you, but I don't trust sengir, especially with files that could potentially do whatever they wanted on my desktop. Take that for what it's worth.

As with all addings of mods, adding whatever towards the serverside of mods, will make your server NOT be a Tekkitserver anymore.

Sengir have lifted his "Tekkitcrashing" on his latest releases (as far as ive tested, but then again, we dont use the Tekkit serverprovided build ...).

I still dont see why ppl are doing "howto" with Forestry. Imo, Tekkit is the client, not the serverbuild. People can only remove from the serverbuild and call themselfe a "Tekkitserver", adding mods, sorry man, its not Tekkit anymore then ...