Multiple Issues

joshn

Hi, hope you don't mind me posting here as I don't have permission to use the bugs forum.

I have had several problems since I started playing a couple of days ago on a single player survival world (3.1.2). Firstly, NEI stopped working. Secondly, after I built a solar array I realised that the IC2 wrench would not change the position of the output. Finally, thinking that if I switched back to an earlier version I might be-able to fix these problems, I did so; this resulted in half of my house disappearing along with most of my items :S.

Does anybody have any suggestions? Has Tekkit always been this buggy or is it just the new version?

Hi, hope you don't mind me posting here as I don't have permission to use the bugs forum.

We do mind. You have permission. It's just that everyone seems to miss the big Submit a Bug Report button. I don't know why - it's very obvious.

You may also want to define your issues a little better.

For example you say NEI "stopped working"... how? Just doesn't appear anymore, crashes the client when you use it.. what?

Also, solar arrays/panels don't have "outputs", they can output fomr all sides except the top, so why would you expect the wrench to do anything?

And yes, item ID's change between major versions so aren't compatible witht he same map unless you match them all up manually

Sorry, let me clear it up a little. NEI was not displayed at all, instead only the normal inventory of vanilla Minecraft was present. The wrench would not change the output position on batbox's either. On the last issue I figured as much, I should of backed my game file up before switching