[3.1.2]Ultra Tekkit [PvE/PvP][50 Slots][Whitelist][Factions, LWC, iConomy][Teamspeak]

usmcsnipes

IGN: MiNiKiD15

Timezone: GMT

How long have you been playing tekkit: About 6 months

How often will you be on the server: 3-4 per day depending

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): Maybe, I'm usually on Teamspeak with friends anyway

IGN:TomBarry

Timezone:Eastern US/Canada

How long have you been playing tekkit:4 months

How often will you be on the server:couple of hours a day

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional):yes

its good to be back :)

IGN: Adicogames

Timezone: -4 GMT

How long have you been playing tekkit: 3-4 weeks

How often will you be on the server: around 1-3 hours per day

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): yes

IGN: tristouu

Timezone: EST

How long have you been playing tekkit: 2-3 months

How often will you be on the server: much as possible

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): no

IGN: Silvo83

Timezone: GMT+1

How long have you been playing tekkit: About a month but I do have quite some expirience with Buildcraft and IC2 as a standalone mods.

How often will you be on the server: It largly depends on my free time, probably several gours atleast every second day. Sometimes I spend even upto 8 hours of playing minecraft per day.

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): Yes why not, but first I have to get it. I haven't used it before.

IGN: Carolew3

Timezone: eastern

How long have you been playing tekkit: month

How often will you be on the server: a least three times a week

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): yes, but if not applicable then no

IGN: hahafunny12

Timezone:eastern standard time

How long have you been playing tekkit: i think over a year

How often will you be on the server: almost everyday i belive

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): maybe

Why you received the bans (If Applicable): i have not been banned

All accepted Welcome to the server

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: RoboticAsian

Timezone: UTC-06:00 Central Time

How long have you been playing tekkit: I have not played the entire tekkit pack for more than a week, but I have played some of its individual mods such as IC2 and RP2 for several months now, RP2 being my favorite and enjoyable mod to manipulate and use. I am more than capable to learn through the tekkit pack.

How often will you be on the server: I will usually be active for 1-2 hours in weekdays and most active during weekends (3+ hours)

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): I would gladly join the Teamspeak channel.

IGN: Warrior_King

Timezone: London England

How long have you been playing tekkit: I have been playing tekkit for quite a while now mainly with friends and know quite a bit about the way things work in tekkit.

How often will you be on the server: Quite a bit as i tend to have a lot of spare time on my hands especially on holidays and weekends

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): i dont know what this is so probally no.

IGN: Warrior_King

How long have you been playing tekkit: I have been playing tekkit for quite a while now mainly with friends and know quite a bit about the way things work in tekkit.

How often will you be on the server: Quite a bit as i tend to have a lot of spare time on my hands especially on holidays and weekends

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): i dont know what this is so probally no.

IGN: bobby9144

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

How long have you been playing tekkit: 3 months

How often will you be on the server: A few hours everyday

Would you like to join the teamspeak: i would if it helped

IGN: RoboticAsian

Timezone: UTC-06:00 Central Time

How long have you been playing tekkit: I have not played the entire tekkit pack for more than a week, but I have played some of its individual mods such as IC2 and RP2 for several months now, RP2 being my favorite and enjoyable mod to manipulate and use. I am more than capable to learn through the tekkit pack.

How often will you be on the server: I will usually be active for 1-2 hours in weekdays and most active during weekends (3+ hours)

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): I would gladly join the Teamspeak channel.

All have been accepted welcome to the server :D

IGN: Thetechnicbrick

How long have you been playing tekkit: not sure exactly but quite a long time

How often will you be on the server: atleast a few hours every day

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): No thanks

Why you received the bans (If Applicable): Both times they claimed i had duped items which i didn't.

IGN: absalon60

Timezone: Denmark

How long have you been playing tekkit: in 3-6 moths

How often will you be on the server: In 3 hours per day if i really like the server

:)

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): No, because i don,t know how its work ;(

Why you received the bans (If Applicable): Idk

IGN: absalon60

Timezone: Denmark

How long have you been playing tekkit: in 3-6 moths

How often will you be on the server: In 3 hours per day if i really like the server

:)

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): No, because i don,t know how its work ;(

Why you received the bans (If Applicable): Idk

IGN:xXzulumazzXx

Timezone:+1(denmark)

How long have you been playing tekkit: almost 24/7 over ½ year

How often will you be on the server: a lot

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): maby

;)

btw hello page 24 im the first

;)

IGN: Thetechnicbrick

How long have you been playing tekkit: not sure exactly but quite a long time

How often will you be on the server: atleast a few hours every day

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): No thanks

Why you received the bans (If Applicable): Both times they claimed i had duped items which i didn't.

All have been accepted into the server!

IGN:zekuza

Timezone: Im in NZ.

How long have you been playing tekkit: Roughly a year

How often will you be on the server: Very often

Would you like to join the teamspeak: Yesh i would

Link:

Why i recieved bans: One of the bans was due to my AVO loving cousin, Other ban was due to me wanting a look around a awesome build but i couldnt fly so i did it secretly, then i flew into a Flytrap. Note: These bans were roughly at the start of this year

Personal message: I like playing tekkit, and I like to Build many things on tekkit servers. I also like setting up quarries, Machinery and i also like servers with Not many restrictions because Most of the fun stuff is usually banned on other tekkit servers so i like to play with these things on SMP. I dont grief, I liek mudkipz and this server looks great ;D

IGN: bobmister

Timezone: Central

How long have you been playing tekkit: Couple of Months

How often will you be on the server: Couple hours a day

Would You like to join the teamspeak: Yeeeaaaah I do..(cough)..... Most definitely sir. lol

IGN:zekuza

Timezone: Im in NZ.

How long have you been playing tekkit: Roughly a year

How often will you be on the server: Very often

Would you like to join the teamspeak: Yesh i would

Link:

Why i recieved bans: One of the bans was due to my AVO loving cousin, Other ban was due to me wanting a look around a awesome build but i couldnt fly so i did it secretly, then i flew into a Flytrap. Note: These bans were roughly at the start of this year

Personal message: I like playing tekkit, and I like to Build many things on tekkit servers. I also like setting up quarries, Machinery and i also like servers with Not many restrictions because Most of the fun stuff is usually banned on other tekkit servers so i like to play with these things on SMP. I dont grief, I liek mudkipz and this server looks great ;D

Both accepted Welcome to the server :D

Ign: footiefever5

How long have I been playing tekkit: A few months

How often will I play: whenever I want to play tekkit (Which is most of the time lol)

Would I like to join the Teamspeak: Dunno what it is so no

Accepted Welcome to the server.

IGN: awaller

Timezone: Pacific

How long have you been playing tekkit: About 2 weeks

How often will you be on the server: I try to play at least 10 hours a week

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): Probably not

Your http://whitelist.mcf.li link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/6765cba76c3ba522651d15dfe14ecd7425db89d3

Why you received the bans (If Applicable): N/A

IGN: AndrewReily

Timezone: PST

How long have you been playing tekkit: About a year

How often will you be on the server: As often as I play minecraft :P I don't have a server to play on atm.

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): Maybe when I get to know people, or at least when I've been playing for a bit.

Your http://whitelist.mcf.li link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/fb760748b348ef9f500c6bf3c73d9b99fb8302f4