[3.1.2]Ultra Tekkit [PvE/PvP][50 Slots][Whitelist][Factions, LWC, iConomy][Teamspeak]

usmcsnipes

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Lord_Smelt It

Timezone: CST

How long have you been playing tekkit: MC for 4+ months, Tekkit for 2 months or so

How often will you be on the server: 3-5 days/week

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): As long as the conversation is above a 5th grade level, yes.

Additionally: I am looking for a place to build the game's best sorting and distribution system. If anyone wants to contribute, it would be appreciated. If not, I don't mind doing it myself.

IGN: alesc

Timezone: FRA (GMT+1)

How long have you been playing tekkit: I was owning my vanilla server with friends. Playing MC for 1 year at least. I discovered Tekkit 2 months ago, and I need moar than solo play.

How often will you be on the server: 2 to 4 days/week

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): Why not, inproving my english sounds great
:)

Greeting from france
;)

IGN: awaller

Timezone: Pacific

How long have you been playing tekkit: About 2 weeks

How often will you be on the server: I try to play at least 10 hours a week

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): Probably not

Your http://whitelist.mcf.li link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/6765cba76c3ba522651d15dfe14ecd7425db89d3

Why you received the bans (If Applicable): N/A

Ianm97

Eastern Lima

1 month

As much as I can

No

IGN: AndrewReily

Timezone: PST

How long have you been playing tekkit: About a year

How often will you be on the server: As often as I play minecraft :P I don't have a server to play on atm.

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): Maybe when I get to know people, or at least when I've been playing for a bit.

Your http://whitelist.mcf.li link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/fb760748b348ef9f500c6bf3c73d9b99fb8302f4

IGN: xCrunkFuWandax

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

How long have you been playing tekkit: 1 year

How often will you be on the server: A ton! I have no other servers to play on

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): Yeah, I would love to connect with the community

IGN: BlackReaper07

Timezone: eastern

How long have you been playing tekkit: 4-5 months

How often will you be on the server: a few hours a day

IGN: Lord_Smelt It

Timezone: CST

How long have you been playing tekkit: MC for 4+ months, Tekkit for 2 months or so

How often will you be on the server: 3-5 days/week

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): As long as the conversation is above a 5th grade level, yes.

Additionally: I am looking for a place to build the game's best sorting and distribution system. If anyone wants to contribute, it would be appreciated. If not, I don't mind doing it myself.

Snapster1212

Eastern

3 1/2 months

20 minutes a day

No

IGN: alesc

Timezone: FRA (GMT+1)

How long have you been playing tekkit: I was owning my vanilla server with friends. Playing MC for 1 year at least. I discovered Tekkit 2 months ago, and I need moar than solo play.

How often will you be on the server: 2 to 4 days/week

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): Why not, inproving my english sounds great
:)

Greeting from france
;)

Sorry for the late reply. All accepted Welcome to the server :D

IGN:succesful41

Timezone:mountain time

How long have you been playing tekkit:couple weeks

How often will you be on the server:I got loaded with AP classes so not to long on weekdays but

alot on weekends

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional):Yeah!

Why you received the bans (If Applicable):Me and my friends were buisnessmen and

we made a farm big enough to earn a couple stacks of diamonds per harvest and we kinda

gave diamonds away and the owner banned us one day because we ruined the feel of it

which was understandable but I would've stopped with warning

IGN: chilitall

Timezone: Eastern

How long have you been playing tekkit: 5 months, little longer

How often will you be on the server: Several hours a day

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): No. Not a talking to people idk fan :)

IGN:zZHEMMERHEADZz

Timezone: BST

How long have you been playing tekkit: 5 months ago

How often will you be on the server: about 2-4 hours a day maybe.

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optiona) maybe but i would like skype better

IGN: Lil_t4cO_1

Timezone: Eastern

How long have you been playing tekkit: A little more than half a year

How often will you be on the server: probably 2 to 4 days a week mabey

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): Yeah sure

All accepted! Welcome to the server!

IGN:succesful41

Timezone:mountain time

How long have you been playing tekkit:couple weeks

How often will you be on the server:I got loaded with AP classes so not to long on weekdays but

alot on weekends

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional):Yeah!

Why you received the bans (If Applicable):Me and my friends were buisnessmen and

we made a farm big enough to earn a couple stacks of diamonds per harvest and we kinda

gave diamonds away and the owner banned us one day because we ruined the feel of it

which was understandable but I would've stopped with warning

Accepted! Welcome to the server!

This server is not the greatest when it goes toward lag/owner. The owner doesn't give a flying crap about the players and especially VIPs. I bought VIP+ on here like 5 days ago, and Got un-whitelisted/Banned for the reason of "Recruiting from our server." One of the staff members told the owner *Ben* that i was recruiting from their server, and it wasn't even true. The last 4 days the server has been so bad, that it would crash within the first 5 minutes of being on it. They got it to where it stays up, but is laggy as crap.

So If you are looking for a server, I suggest not going here.

This server is not the greatest when it goes toward lag/owner. The owner doesn't give a flying crap about the players and especially VIPs. I bought VIP+ on here like 5 days ago, and Got un-whitelisted/Banned for the reason of "Recruiting from our server." One of the staff members told the owner *Ben* that i was recruiting from their server, and it wasn't even true. The last 4 days the server has been so bad, that it would crash within the first 5 minutes of being on it. They got it to where it stays up, but is laggy as crap.

So If you are looking for a server, I suggest not going here.

first disgruntled member, what crawled up your ass?

Is it still only 15 people on, with all these replies? I'm curious.

Either way, here's an application

IGN:patricktlo

Timezone: GMT +2

How long have you been playing Tekkit: Over one month

How often will you be on the server: Probably a couple hours everyday

Would you like to join the Teamspeak: Yeah why not

Whitelist.mcf: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/f139ce3f1a0a80d1c165944906315a727dc00ab9

Why you recieved the bans: ---

IGN:NSmalls

Timezone:central

How long have you been playing tekkit: a couple of weeks

How often will you be on the server:as much as i can

Would you like to join the teamspeak:yeah

Why you received the bans:i have not recieved any bans i just havent found a server that i liked yet