Rotary Macerator Completely Broken

wackoe100

Question

Title: Rotary Macerator Completely Broken

Version: 3.1.2

OS: Windows 7 Proffesional 32 bit, Windows Vista 64x bit, and Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit

Java Version: Version 7 Update 5

Description of Problem:

The Rotary Macerator will connect to an IC2 power source and will draw the power as if it was working, but even when it has a redstone current it does not light up, the internal capacitor doesn't fill, and if you put anything in to macerate it, nothing happens.

Error Messages:

None.

Error Log:

None.

8 answers to this question

The Rotary Macerator is the more efficient version of the regular macerator, and it's behaviour used to take MV.

I'm using Tekkit 3.1.2, running on OpenJDK 1.7.0_04-b22 on FreeBSD 9.0 for a server; my client is Tekkit 3.1.2/1.2.5 on Win 7 with Java 7 (1.7.0_05-b05). I too noticed the Rotary Macerator didn't work (at least, as it had in the past) when connected to the output face of an MFE, but it didn't explode. Connecting to a batbox worked however, in my case.

I have this exact same problem however it does not work when connected to HV MV or LV, it drains the power at a ridiculous rate however, i have all the other upgraded machines (barring extractor) and they all are working fine, this has only happened since i began going into the force field mod could this be a problem? i have 64-bit 1.7.0_05, i have refreshed the server software as well with no change