uhh help?

idk where to ask a question and when i go to the question tab thing it really is unclear to me so i decided to ask on here... I downloaded all the mods im using the technic launcher and when i try to get an item it says "there's no item called ex: 30100"

does anyone know what to do it becuz it worked earlier and now its not working...

edit: i think i figured out the problem with questions i have this as off topic maybe if i changed it to like fix or something... otherwise im stumped on how to fix this problem for tekkit.. anyone?

Yes! I can still trust my fragile memory! There are just things you can't forget. I thought Rosario+Vampire wasn't among them, but I was apparently wrong.

how can you not forget an anime that has a PPM (Pantyshots Per Minute) that's greater than 1? over the top does not even begin to describe it.

how can you not forget an anime that has a PPM (Pantyshots Per Minute) that's greater than 1? over the top does not even begin to describe it.

I'm more a BPM (Breastshots per minute) guy, and even if it was great, you know... There were needs such as "Story", "Character Development", etc.. That weren't really fulfilled with this series. :D