1.5.2 Modpack Crash Help!

Nivada Strikes

.Recently I have been putting together a 1.5.2 Minecraft modpack to put onto the technic launcher unfortunately iv'e ran into a problem. Everything was going well I had approximently 60 mods in the pack and Minecraft seemed to load up smoothly but then I added around 5 more mods to the pack and minecraft crashed I looked in the crash report but couldn't understand it as i'm not an expert minecraft modder I decided to take out the mods one by one to see if it fixed the problem eventually when I had removed around 4 mods of the five I added Minecraft started succsefully after that I presumed that there was a problem with those four mods so I simply left them out the pack. After that I once again began adding more mods to the pack but then they didn't start either. No matter what mod I put into the pack  after around 60 mods it doesn't load it just crashes. so that leaves me to come to the conclusion that the reason the pack keeps on crashing when I go over around 60 mods. I'm not sure if there is a mod limit for 1.5.2 that has to be changed in the configs or something but id love it if one of you would help me solve the problem here's the crash report crash-2015-10-03_10.57.15-client.txt id appreciate it if someone was to reply with the solution to my problem thank you for reading!(ps iv'e only recently moved to England and i'm still getting used to the language so please forgive me if my grammer isn't the best.) I recently bought a area 51 alienware gaming pc so I don't think my pc's the problem.

Edited by Nivada Strikes
Lack of Pc information