Yogscast

gslongboarder

Simon & Luwis are always good for a laugh or a /facepalm moment but you dont learn tekkit that way.

Duncan is a bit better he shows stuff and how you use it. The first part of Tekkit with Duncan is some Tekkit 2 version after the horrible disaster that happend they swiched to tekkit 3.0.3 i think

I like most of the yogscast tekkit videos. Especially find Sips and Sjin funny. And I agree, the yogscast vids about Tekkit are not meant to be mod spotlights. Even Duncan isn't that good, he clearly is learning the mods on the go. But maybe he wants to show the errors on purpose. Anyway, if you can prevent falling asleep during Direwolf20's vids, you can learn a lot about the mods in Tekkit. He also has a decent tempo in building and gives great tips.

Yeah they are the real tekkit pros in the yogscast team. Im just waiting for the day they hack the geothermal generator so it can run on spider poo.

Another good channel is FunkMasterBlast. He is using an older Version of tekkit but still helped me out alot.