Otsi

Technic lcaucher crash

Question

Hi! My tekkit launcher has crashed every time since i downloaded Windows 10. I have updated my drivers. The launcher opens and freezes and then crashes. It doesnt give any report. Sorry for bad english.

9 answers to this question

post the log

logs can be found when clicking the Cog-Wheel button on the top right corner on the launcher window.
If you can't open the launcher the logs can also be found inside %appdata% -> Roaming -> .technic -> logs

Paste the content on pastebin.com or paste.ubuntu.com and give the link.

post the log

logs can be found when clicking the Cog-Wheel button on the top right corner on the launcher window.
If you can't open the launcher the logs can also be found inside %appdata% -> Roaming -> .technic -> logs

Paste the content on pastebin.com or paste.ubuntu.com and give the link.

Here is the link for log: http://pastebin.com/Yay2VCTi

Edited by Otsi

that log is too short. Start the launcher and run one modpack, let it fail and then post a new log

Well... Launcher crashes before i get to run modpacks. If im fast i can type in my name and password...

the launcher crashes during sign in?

the log should tell that it crashes, but I don't see any errors. Did you post that log directly after you attempted to log in?

Edited by Munaus

the launcher crashes during sign in?

the log should tell that it crashes, but I don't see any errors. Did you post that log directly after you attempted to log in?

Yes i did but here is new: http://pastebin.com/seBjsq1b I dont see any errors on that log but now it im getting error: java tm platform se binary stopped working

Näyttökuva (9).png

Yes i did but here is new: http://pastebin.com/seBjsq1b I dont see any errors on that log but now it im getting error: java tm platform se binary stopped working

Näyttökuva (9).png

I finally got it working. I downloaded 32 bit java (i had 64 bit). Now it is wroking :) Many thanks for help

a 32-bit java will restrict you with 1GB of RAM that you can give to the launcher. If you play modpacks with 50+ mods then it will crash, especially if most are worldgen mods

a 32-bit java will restrict you with 1GB of RAM that you can give to the launcher. If you play modpacks with 50+ mods then it will crash, especially if most are worldgen mods

Then how i can play modpacks with 50+ mods?