Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

smknight2003

Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong. I get almost all the mods in that I want to use and this happens  (see crash report attached).  I have the latest version of both Java and Technic Launcher, but that doesn't seem to be the issues. I have no clue really how to understand these reports, so I can't figure out the issues.  Thank you

crash-2015-10-08_19.17.03-client.txt

• Moderators

Go to pastebin.com OR paste.ubuntu.com there's a big white box that says "New paste". There you paste the wall of text

then you hit that big button below that says "Submit" or "Paste". If you succeeded then you can copy the address and post the link here

Classic 1.6.4 crash. You seem to have an ID conflict, in newer versions of forge the id's get auto assigned but back in 1.6.4 you either had to do it manually or use a mod called ID Fix Minus to config the ids for you. A little warning though, changing block and item id's can have devastating affects on pre-existing worlds, always make backups before changing any block/item id's. Specifically its the spirit ores mod that has the issue, but place the idfixminus in the mods folder and run minecraft and it should all work from there.