Paintings?

overload

So, I'm not exactly sure is this the right place to ask, but as I know that paintings are entities

and you can not protect them as every single other block, I thought... is there any kind of way to protect my painting from being griefed?

As I noticed when I use any AoE mob killing effect paintings also fall of, is there any way to protect mobs to prevent paintings from being stolen?

So, I'm not exactly sure is this the right place to ask, but as I know that paintings are entities

and you can not protect them as every single other block, I thought... is there any kind of way to protect my painting from being griefed?

As I noticed when I use any AoE mob killing effect paintings also fall of, is there any way to protect mobs to prevent paintings from being stolen?

And how is this related to Tekkit?

You didn't even tell us what plugin you used, neither what command you said to kill the entity.

You didn't even tell us what plugin you used, neither what command you said to kill the entity.

There aren't really weapons with AoE damage in Vanilla MC, such as the red Katar. And sorry Over load, but I don't know the solution to your problem.

Since tekkit 3.1.2 there is diamond warhammer that does interact with painting when u use it, and um.. you can even punch it off anywhere with just a hit of a hand

same with it's placement. So theoreticaly your server can be filled with paintings regardles of what protection do you use.

What's with all the hating. I don't know what plugin should I use and I ask you guys to help me with that in case someone would know one.

It is not related to tekkit but as it's the only place I visit to get my questions answered I thought i'd give it a shot.

Since tekkit 3.1.2 there is diamond warhammer that does interact with painting when u use it, and um.. you can even punch it off anywhere with just a hit of a hand

same with it's placement. So theoreticaly your server can be filled with paintings regardles of what protection do you use.

What's with all the hating. I don't know what plugin should I use and I ask you guys to help me with that in case someone would know one.

It is not related to tekkit but as it's the only place I visit to get my questions answered I thought i'd give it a shot.

AoE means area of effect, you know that, right? A tool or your hand doesn't have an AoE.

I don't see hate here, he just wants to know if you have a plugin on your server, and if you used a command to do the AoE. Also, if this really hasn't got anything to do with Tekkit, you should indeed ask for help on MCForums.

I ment to say that I took item that looks like diamond hammer and I think it is named exactly the same

http://thetekkit.wikia.com/wiki/Balkons_Weapon_Mod It is from this mod and it was added in tekkit latest tekkit recommended build

as you hold right mouse button it does area of effect damage to all monsters and also with the same hit it removes all paintings that are within in range.

I know this isnt related to tekkit, Just thought maybe someone knows how to solve this, but as I see no one does.

about hating his message seems to contain quite some 'rage' at least it made me that impression