Log-In issue

idouts

Question

While trying to log into the tekkit launcher I encountered an error where I attempted to log in with my minecraft username and password and it apparently was invalid.
So I reset my password and double checked it. It still gave me an error.

I tried using my email address as well. That failed too.

There is not one solution to this problem that I have seen on the forums and that is the reason why I am posting.

Please help, I think I left the nuclear reactor on in my basement!

9 answers to this question

idouts, have you checked Mojang's launcher? can you log in through that?

Yes I have. I have used the same log in for both the minecraft launcher and the tekkit launcher.

The tekkit launcher however does not let me log in.

• Moderators

and you definitly used the correct password and email on the technic launcher as you did on mojang's?

do you have any aggressive antivirus? Norton has been reported here once to block users from logging in

and you definitly used the correct password and email on the technic launcher as you did on mojang's?

do you have any aggressive antivirus? Norton has been reported here once to block users from logging in

I have never even installed Norton on this computer and I am very sure that I typed in everything correctly.

I only have windows defender enabled and I am running it as administrator as well.

Edited by idouts

reason I ask is that some people come here confused saying that they used the email that they gave on creating the Technic forum account. Which is not the same if you gave a different to Mojang.

I am aware. 

I would not be on here asking what's wrong if I did not exhaust every single thing I could try on my end.