EE disable

If I wanted to disable EE on my tekkit server, how could i do that. Also, would it cause the current world with EE items such as relays in it already to not worK? or would they all simply disappear? what about ee items players have? will the player not be able to get online or will the items also disappear? Thanks in Advanced.

If I wanted to disable EE on my tekkit server, how could i do that. Also, would it cause the current world with EE items such as relays in it already to not worK? or would they all simply disappear? what about ee items players have? will the player not be able to get online or will the items also disappear? Thanks in Advanced.

Remove the EE JAR file from the mods folder and voila. Any EE blocks and items will simply disappear. :)

Welcome to the EE-free Tekkit world, comrade.

You'll also want to remove any EE config files and alchemy bag/tablet files from your server folder structure. Finally, your players will lose all EE items and their inventories may be corrupted.

Your players will complain, unless you've given them a lot of advance notice to make themselves tons of items with their EE stuff. I have found that servers that remove EE should either start a new world, or just disable some parts of EE that make it overpowered (okay, most of EE then), but you'll get cries of unfairness anyway because some people will have more than others.