So..... Zeppelin is going Forge

Aegis Fate

Just through my cursory read of it, Blakmajik is working on remaking zeppelin in Forge. This is an interesting development that pretty much means I will never need to touch Mod Loader again, as when attempting to do a private mod pack build I had some issues with FML and Zep. Any other thoughts from the well thinking individuals of this forum?

• 3 weeks later...

I got the Technic Pack to use the Zeppelin Mod when i saw the Yogscast's Technic Pack Mod Review. My entire life was ruined (not really, just exaggerating) when i couldn't spawn anything of the zeppelin mod in the Technic Pack & the Tekkit Pack :(. I REALLY want to see the Zeppelin Mod in the Technic Pack. The reason for this is i wanted to make cool contraptions as well as being able to carry around a diamond generator or be able to bring a tank of water for myself. I honestly don't understand how to install mods into Minecraft (except for TMI and REI's Minimap). So yes, if they add that, my life will be complete (once again, just exaggerating).

Just through my cursory read of it, Blakmajik is working on remaking zeppelin in Forge. This is an interesting development that pretty much means I will never need to touch Mod Loader again, as when attempting to do a private mod pack build I had some issues with FML and Zep. Any other thoughts from the well thinking individuals of this forum?

Well going forge just makes the install easier into the mods folder instead of your minecraft.jar. anyway this will be cool.