[1.0.10] TechnoCraft | Reloaded! | Welcome back to Technocraft guys. | Raiding | Factions | FunFunFUN | Non Profit | Few banned items | Whale come to the server!

Down for Migration

Will be up after Christmas.(Hopefully)

Happy Holidays.

Hello and welcome back to...

TechnoCraft | Reloaded

It's here.

It's bigger.

It's better.

It's just the same as it used to be.

Whale come back to TechnoCraft guys!

185.28.189.198:25854

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you who did not enjoy the great experience that was TechnoCraft, it's basically a non-profit server with very few plugins, apart from Factions, Essentials etc. that was started about a week ago. However, the owners did not have time to keep it going, and so it went down. So I, took it upon myself to create a new server, in the same style as the original. Hop on, and give it a try!

Yours sincerely, BritishBiscuit.

P.S.  People who played on the old server will get the veteran rank!

Edited by plasmascreen
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Similar Content

• By bradleybrand
      I am asking on behalf of my friend with autism.
      So we downloaded the Minecraft Launcher from the official website, installed and ran. It experienced issues download/installing the latest version of Minecraft.
      Luckily, from my computer, I backed up the need Minecraft files into a .zip file and shared that with him. Vanilla Minecraft works and runs.
      From there, went on Technic Launcher. Vanilla Minecraft won't download and install. Neither will my modpack.
      His Technic Launcher has an issue actually downloading and installing modpacks. Even the official ones.
      ---
      We have turned firewall off. We have uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft Launcher. We have deleted Minecraft and Technic files from %appdata%, as well as using CCleaner to remove any extras. We have uninstalled 64-bit Java and redownloaded and reinstalled 64-bit Java. ---
      What could be a possible fix for this issue?
      Has anyone else experienced such an issue?
    • By Froinchi
      Hello. I and my friends are trying to play together. All of my friends got connected without a problem, and I am now facing a problem, where the screen is on dirt screen and a "Done" button with no text. I couldn't find any information about it on Internet. Can you help me? 
      Picture of the problem:

• By Vasiva
      Hi everyone, I'm searching for cheap hosting preferably up to 13$ for 1month where I can play with my friends. I want to set up 1.12.2 pack on this serwer and recommended RAM is 3,5GB and space disk slightly above 3GB. I'm from Europe and want hosting to be in Europe so my ping will be normal. Any recommendations? Thanks for help
    • By RehabcZ
      Hi, I have small problem with Essentials Essentials-2.11.1 on MCPC+ 1.5.2 mcpc-plus-1.5.2-R1.1-forge738-B653 that i downloaded from mcmirror.io.
      When i execute some command in console or like a player it gives me exception.
      [WARNING] Unexpected exception while parsing console command "ban" org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'ban' in plugin Essentials v2.11.1 at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:46) at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:189) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:555) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.CraftServer.dispatchServerCommand(CraftServer.java:538) at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71333_ah(DedicatedServer.java:364) at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:321) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:732) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:614) at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573) Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException at com.earth2me.essentials.Essentials.onCommandEssentials(Essentials.java:339) at com.earth2me.essentials.Essentials.onCommand(Essentials.java:330) at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:44) ... 8 more I have already disabled custom-class-loader due to not loading plugins at all.
      Other plugins like WorldEdit, WorldGuard, GriefPrevention, Vault works fine.
      This is what i found during loading server 2020-08-01 16:02:04 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling Essentials v2.11.1 (Is it up to date?) java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.google.common.cache.CacheBuilder.build(Lcom/google/common/cache/CacheLoader;)Lcom/google/common/cache/Cache; at com.earth2me.essentials.UserMap.<init>(UserMap.java:19) at com.earth2me.essentials.Essentials.onEnable(Essentials.java:178) at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:217) at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:384) at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:383) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:303) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:285) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71243_i(MinecraftServer.java:479) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71222_d(MinecraftServer.java:445) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71247_a(MinecraftServer.java:385) at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:214) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:588) at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573) 2020-08-01 16:02:04 [INFO] [EssentialsSpawn] Enabling EssentialsSpawn v2.11.1 2020-08-01 16:02:04 [INFO] [EssentialsChat] Enabling EssentialsChat v2.11.1  
      mcpc.yml bukkit.yml
    • By SenpaiKun
      I have been having weird problems with technic recently and honestly have ran out of ideas at this point, my problem is that whenever i tried to join a server on technic i was greeted with this message: Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.EncoderExeption:java.lang.OutOfMemoryError and whenever i start a solo world it just crashes and sends me back to launcher. How can i fix this?