[3.1.2] ArcaneCraft [PvP & PvE] [100 Slots] [Open] [SurvivalGames] [McMMO] [Dynmap] [TimeIsMoney]

Abysinian

my ign is reeeep2

i am stuck in the nether, all my items, including 3 diamonds, were "world modified" away from me and now i cant type of die in the nether, someone pls help me :(

Permissions error which is being worked out, not to worry :]

SOLVED.

Haha maybe :P

There's still no ETA at the moment which is pretty balls, apparently they're still copying the files from my server over to the new one (12 hours later) so I can only assume they went home last night not long after I asked for the upgrade and have only just started the transfer back up this morning (seems they are GMT-6 or there abouts).

I've made some slight changes to my year old (or more) minecraft server webpage and forum so I'll use them for posting server updates etc., until I get a chance to design and develop the full website for it, you'll just have to bare with them being a bit rubbish for now :P

I really appreciate you guys sticking with us. I know it's been down for quite a while now and you could have just gone off to another server, so thanks! :]

Hey Abysinsian we have been griefed on the pve server and this is a list of things we have lost

1 condenser

20 glowstones

5 energy collecter's

1 collecter mk2

2 anti-matter relay's

1 quarry

2 steam power engiens

1 block of diamond

and 1 stack of coal

and 1 stack iron

Ps: if u dont know who we are we live beside u in the factory

Hey Abysinsian we have been griefed on the pve server and this is a list of things we have lost

1 condenser

20 glowstones

5 energy collecter's

1 collecter mk2

2 anti-matter relay's

1 quarry

2 steam power engiens

1 block of diamond

and 1 stack of coal

and 1 stack iron

Ps: if u dont know who we are we live beside u in the factory

Better if you tell me this ingame or on the website, but next time you're on I'll sort it out.

Yeah, we definitely had a few griefers come through. I (mostly) love our new GriefProtection. WIth a few items necessarily banned, we're a whole lot safer than we were. For anyone interested, I'd definitely say it's calmed *way* down. Last week someone snuck in my house and stole a bunch of stuff while I watched. This week, I've found most of the players sticking around are more honest (and truly, it's harder to grief me now, too)