[3.1.2] ArcaneCraft [PvP & PvE] [100 Slots] [Open] [SurvivalGames] [McMMO] [Dynmap] [TimeIsMoney]

Abysinian

• 2 weeks later...

This server copyed the actually arcanecraft. The actuall arcanecraft is at arcanecraft.org i would like to speak to the owner of this post urgently.

I don't know where you're getting that from, I don't appreciate unsubstantiated claims against my server. I have my own business called ArcaneDesign and that's where I got the name, I didn't copy from anywhere.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, the ArcaneCraft.org server started up a significant time AFTER my server which can easily be seen here by the number of votes and listing date of both servers: http://tekkitserverlist.com/search?query=arcanecraft - I noticed this and haven't made ridiculous claims against that server, so don't do it to mine.

i always delete my post on tekkit server list and re-make it so its at the top of the newest part so people join, arcanecraft.org has been up for about 4-5 months now

In the time mines has been up there yours hasn't once shown up until very, very recently. Additionally I still don't appreciate you making claims like that against my server on a public Forum when you could have just as easily messaged me about it. The name is not copied from you, nor is anything else as I stated in my first reply. If you have anything else to say on the matter, message me as this is NOT the place for this discussion.