Worldedit Question

Ok I have put world edit in my server and looking for a guide in setting it up. The wiki with it is not telling me what I want to know. I have set up permissions so that me the (OP) has all the permissions. how do I make it where I am the only one with the world edit permissons?

Also need some one to log on my server So I can test the permissions..

So if I understand you now you are wanting to make is so only you can use WE right but others on your server have OP also? by default anyone with OP can use WE but depending on your permissions plugin you can deop everyone but yourself and give admin with * giving them all the options other then stuff required by op. also you can set permissions up to use world edit with turning (no-op-permissions: false) to true. but anyone with OP can use any plugin on your server.

So if I understand you now you are wanting to make is so only you can use WE right but others on your server have OP also? by default anyone with OP can use WE but depending on your permissions plugin you can deop everyone but yourself and give admin with * giving them all the options other then stuff required by op. also you can set permissions up to use world edit with turning (no-op-permissions: false) to true. but anyone with OP can use any plugin on your server.

I just want to make sure I am the only one with the permissions on worldedit and modifyworld. I am the only op on the server and wanted to make sure when someone joins the server they do not have any of the permissions. when someone joins the server there a member and can only modify the world IE build. Was just makeing sure that world edit by default did not give everyone who logs in those permissions. If so I was going to change that.

I just want to make sure I am the only one with the permissions on worldedit and modifyworld. I am the only op on the server and wanted to make sure when someone joins the server they do not have any of the permissions. when someone joins the server there a member and can only modify the world IE build. Was just makeing sure that world edit by default did not give everyone who logs in those permissions. If so I was going to change that.

Yes its OP only by default