Tekkit Free Build Server

What Does it need to get approved.

It's just one sticky, really. It's the server posting guidelines at the top of both server sections. So, you need basic server information and a picture or two, in a well-formatted post. if you fail in any of those 3 items, your post gets deleted. If you fail spectacularly and repeatedly, you get warned. If you continue to fail spectacularly and repeatedly, consequences scale up from there.

It's just one sticky, really. It's the server posting guidelines at the top of both server sections. So, you need basic server information and a picture or two, in a well-formatted post. if you fail in any of those 3 items, your post gets deleted. If you fail spectacularly and repeatedly, you get warned. If you continue to fail spectacularly and repeatedly, consequences scale up from there.

I posted one with a couple of pictures and important information and it still got deleted. I said what my server had and the ip and that it was not whitelist.

I posted one with a couple of pictures and important information and it still got deleted. I said what my server had and the ip and that it was not whitelist.

Then try again, making more effort to follow the guidelines, and providing other information, in a well-formatted post. A wall of text or bulleted lists with a couple section titles in the same font, an IP, and a picture or two may not get approved. Some of the moderators are pickier than others, but all of them want to see the server sections remain high-quality when possible.