Clicked Play

After a few seconds Minecraft window dissappears

Launcher reappears

Expected result: Tekkit world should completely load

Observed result: Minecraft crashes and the launcher reappears

- Logs: Minecraft Crash Report - http://pastebin.com/CgRT1PyG
            Launcher Log - http://pastebin.com/A1sSpLX0

- Additional Comments:

This crash only occurs on this specific save, I have loaded other saves and made a new save without issue.

I have Tconstruct, Thaumcraft, and ThaumicTinker installed in addition to the regular modpack, replaced some Thaumcraft id's as they were conflicting. I have tried removing these but doesn't seem to help.

The minecraft log points to Steve's Dim doors, which I removed and gave me another error pointing to enderstorage. I removed enderstorage and minecraft then crashes immediately after the launcher.

Looking through similar posts seems to usually be some block or chunk causing the error, but I do not know how to tell which block/chunk would be causing the issue, or how to fix it if i did know.

Edited by Bangarang121

4 answers to this question

Thanks for the link and response, I backed up the save and did as some of the people there mentioned with the blacklist fix and deleting the unused dimensions. Launched again and got a similar result, this time the crash report pointed to enderstorage. So I did some research on that report and found a lot of forums saying to delete the enderstorage folder, which I backed up and then did. Launching now gives me a different result, instead of crashing back to the launcher, the client either freezes at building terrain, or returns to the main menu. From here the client will respond but wont close, and creates a ton of lag. I'm forced to end the java process to get the client to close. This doesn't seem to give me a crash report, and the launcher log for each attempt is close to 100 MB which idk how I would get to you (or if that would be worth reading through). Your help is very much appreciated.