BANNED?

Guest Kiooz

Guest Kiooz

I was banned from the forum today and i really want to know why...

in theory it said it was for trolling but i dont know when i trolled someone...and why i dont even get a warning before the ban??

i know the ban is just for a few days but come on..... the only possible act of trollig was in this thread

http://forums.technicpack.net/index.php/topic,2784.0.html

i think it was a harmless joke banning for that is wayy too overreacted

but if someone really feel offended by my comment i really apologize i dont have any issue with France or the French people

my old account is Kionashi

Cheese omelet? Ill have one!

The reason you were "Banned" is because you were probated!

That means you were proven wrong. THAT'S RIGHT! YOUR CHEESE OMELET IS WRONG!

I don't know why you were probated.

If your post was edited then please tell us you real one. Only an idiot would write cheese omelet!

Guest Kiooz

Cheese omelet? Ill have one!

The reason you were "Banned" is because you were probated!

That means you were proven wrong. THAT'S RIGHT! YOUR CHEESE OMELET IS WRONG!

I don't know why you were probated.

If your post was edited then please tell us you real one. Only an idiot would write cheese omelet!

that was the real one (if you are the people how saw Dexter Laboratory on his childhood you may recognize that phrase) as i told you was a harmless joke

• Forum Administrators

Well, you ban evaded which is really a dumb thing to do, but tell you what.

Turns out the guy that reported you (it was his french server thread) was a douche bag to Cheapshot. So, in light of the circumstances I'll reverse your ban on your main account. I will then delete this account.

Notice that the worst thing you've done now is ban evasion. This is usually an immediate ban of both accounts, and any new ones you make afterwards. Keep this in mind.