GO TECHNIC FORUM!

miniboxer

technic forum is currently my favorite minecraft fourm. for one, you are allowed to bash idiots as much as you want, similar to MATY(not minecraft). also, the stupid out of place posts are quickly moved to the whale box, where we can poke and prod at them as much as we want! another, is that the admins and mods are AWESOME. i have never seen such unfriendly and gibberish speaking admins (besides JM Pescado, he is a whack job), and that is what makes them so awesome. they don't hesitate to be total assholes to anyone

I'd love to poke and prod at newbs in the whale box, but when I try to post in the whale box there is no reply button for me there?! I can post everywhere except in the whale box but i see many others posting there.

I'd love to poke and prod at newbs in the whale box, but when I try to post in the whale box there is no reply button for me there?! I can post everywhere except in the whale box but i see many others posting there.

Whalebox is read only. Any threads in there were frozen and locked after being moved.

Auw ... it would be so fun to banish the newbs to the whalebox where we can all laugh at em... :P

But then for the most part they can talk back, unless they are forever banned. Then it would be like the rest of the forums and we might as well leave them where they are. Naw the whale box is like a museum. Look but don't touch. You have to shine in the now if you want to be a part of history.