[3.1.2]TeamTekkit! [PvP] [48 slots] [No Banned Items] [Multiverse] [Hardcore Anarchy]

TeamTekkit

Tekkit Simplified Ip: TeamTekkit.com (Under Construction)

intro.png

Choosing a good server to call home is not an easy task. You need reliable staff, and a fun safe environment that meets your gaming needs. If you are looking for a great balance of challenge and fun, then log on to the Team Tekkit server now! Sometimes I think that servers are ruined by there crazy plugin list! It takes away from the game and sometimes I think they are actually destroying the fun. Shops and other plugins make you forget what it was like punching trees at night trying to make some wood tools. Or being stranded with a stack of dirt. That is why I decided to bring back what the game was made for! Running a server without plugins though can be concidered impossible if you want to have a little bit of fun. To balance the lack of spawn, I have included factions to spice up the gameplay and make it more multiplayer friendly.

plugins.png

Clans

Multiverse

Multiverse Inventories

Essentials

ServerSigns

Etc...

wtd.png

Now that you know all we have to offer, all you have left to do is put that ip into your minecraft and join the server! The staff and players are waiting to kindly welcome you to the server. Any one with a premium minecraft account is able to join regardless of skill or age. This post is your tool for contacting staff in a professional manner. This means: Staff applications, ban appeals, and telling us how you think we are doing! Please do not abuse the chat. This means spamming and/or using harsh language. That behaviour will not be tolerated and can result in a server ban.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic