14577 I have a question

Can't decide whether troll, stupid or add.

All of the above. This thread will disappear in...well, the time it takes me to hit the spam cleaner.

187583 Haha, the links take you to a page that says "The website has been hacked and is currently unavailable."

Or...maybe I should leave it up for posterity. There have been 3 or 4 of these at least already, so I suspect someone has a method of getting through the site's automatic account-checking. Edit: I've seen a few of these already, so I asked what, if anything, we could do about them. In the meantime, clicking on strange links is almost never a good idea.

All of the above. This thread will disappear in...well, the time it takes me to hit the spam cleaner.

Or...maybe I should leave it up for posterity. There have been 3 or 4 of these at least already, so I suspect someone has a method of getting through the site's automatic account-checking. Edit: I've seen a few of these already, so I asked what, if anything, we could do about them. In the meantime, clicking on strange links is almost never a good idea.

Oh I made sure the link was safe before I clicked it :) But I have also been seeing an increase in spam posts in recent days...Wonder why that is.