[3.1.2] FCTekkit2.0 [PvE/PvP/Prison/Economy/Survival][200 slots][Open][Towny, BOSEconomy]

zF4ll3nPr3d4t0r

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!

Im SimasDRAK and I would like to become mod/helper/supermod

IGN SimasDRAK

reason: I want to help people on this server. This server is new , I can make videos about server. This server is great.

The only thing better than Tekkit is Tekkit with friends. Thats why I would like to help other people. I dont want to rule server, I just want to help it grow!

How would i go about to join this server?(i am new to multi-player)

Ok what you need to do is download the technic launcher from here : http://www.technicpack.net/download/ , If you havent already, Then once you load up the launcher goto multiplayer and add the ip Tekkit.fc-mc.net to the server ip spot and you will be all set :D

Hi I would like to join this Servers community ,

IGN: Teckdragon

Reason: I currently am looking for a server and this one looks great.

You can join anytime as we do not have a whitelist

This is the best server in the world!!

i have been on this server for 5 mins and already i love this server the people here are sooo nice =)

10/10

Im glad you guys enjoy it and I'm happy that we are getting such good feedback on only our 3rd day public!

-zF4ll3nPr3d4t0r

FCServers Owner

I would like to apply For the Admin staff/rank

-IGN:NASP11

-Activeness: normal to high

-Why we should trust you:I am a very nice person wit lots of experiance of minecraft staff positions. i was a mod on 3 servers and co owner on 1 and admin on 2

-will you abuse with your powers: No

-Will you be dedicated to this server and protect it with your minecraft life:Yes

-Why do you like the server: it is a fun friendly staff helping server with tekkit nothing can get better

-is the current staff nice: yes the current staff is very nice and they will help you out as much as hey can.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day

Guys please dont post any applications here, Just join our website if you wish to apply for staff and when I get back from school I will set up a staff application. Also btw Just cause you make an application doesnt mean it's just going to get accepted, You need to play on our server and gain our trust first.

-zF4ll3nPr3d4t0r

FCServers Owner

This server is amazing, the staff are nice and fair, the protections are great so there is no griefing, this server is overall a great server to have fun with others and play tekkit without being afraid that when you log on all of your hard earned machines will be gone! Come join FCTekkit!

Guys please dont post any applications here, Just join our website if you wish to apply for staff and when I get back from school I will set up a staff application. Also btw Just cause you make an application doesnt mean it's just going to get accepted, You need to play on our server and gain our trust first.

-zF4ll3nPr3d4t0r

FCServers Owner

How do I get trusted?

How do I get trusted?

All you need to do to get trusted is to join our server and just start playing then whenever someone has a question try to answer, try to calm people if they are freaking out over something. Also post an application on the website.

-zF4ll3nPr3d4t0r

FCServers Owner

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons