[3.1.2] FCTekkit2.0 [PvE/PvP/Prison/Economy/Survival][200 slots][Open][Towny, BOSEconomy]

zF4ll3nPr3d4t0r

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys this is a great the staff are amazing and everyone is so nice being able to play on a tekkit server with so many friendly players and helpful staff i would personally rate this server a 10/10 but seeing as this server is so much better then all the other servers that i have joined and played on i would make a exception and say this is a * * * * * star server and 100/100 rating <3 best server i have come by for a long while :D have to add this the beards are drawn on!

Awesome server. Friendly community, great staff. Pretty much everything you could hope for in a server. Also, good connection and hosts around 50 people without many problems. I don't think I'll need to scour the forums for another server from now on. :D

This server is by far, thé best Tekkit server! The spawn looks great, the mall is very progressive, the members and staff are friendly and tell you what... I died once because I glitched into the ground, and Mike, the admin, refunded all of my vanished items! I really love this server and hope others will do to once they join in.

Been playing Mc with the staff members for a while now and i can tell you, They sure know how to run a server! They keep track of greifers, Have greif protection. And a really cool spawn with a half life 2 citadel nuclear reactor. As the world is new, the terrain is hardly spoiled, so get in while it is fresh and tasty. That is, if you think you're man enough. ;)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons