New Tekkit Lets play! Criticism Please <3

Mobanicman

Hello Tekkitiers mobanicman here,

I just started a new lets play series and I would gladly accept any input or criticism to help make it better, I want honesty please. What ever I can do to please the viewers would give me a great amount of self righteousness to further continue this series. So if you would please take a look and check out my first lets play and give me any good strong criticism or ways to help make it better it would be much appreciated. <3

Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/Mobanicman?feature=guide

Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No9eP6lq2Cs

Much Love!,

Mobanic Man

wow

great quality video, no bad quality, and a good voice

yes

yes guys watch him

Thank you so much :) it means a lot to have good feed back, I do know that I lack and mumble to much but thats an easy fix, I need to be more lively as well. I think it would help keep the entertainment level at a good par.

I watched the vid and I think you have some good potential. Just keep doing what you are doing, be yourself, and I think you could go pretty far with it. The more you do it, the more comfortable you will get with it.

I actually setup my youtube channel a while back to do some LP's in Tekkit....even made an intro video for my channel from scratch...but never got around to sitting down and getting them recorded....wife and 2 daughters at 25 will do that to ya lol.

BTW, to prove my faith, I subbed your channel...Don't let me down! :)

I watched the vid and I think you have some good potential. Just keep doing what you are doing, be yourself, and I think you could go pretty far with it. The more you do it, the more comfortable you will get with it.

I actually setup my youtube channel a while back to do some LP's in Tekkit....even made an intro video for my channel from scratch...but never got around to sitting down and getting them recorded....wife and 2 daughters at 25 will do that to ya lol.

BTW, to prove my faith, I subbed your channel...Don't let me down! :)

Thanks man, Yeah I am currently in the military and over seas in guam its kind of hard to get stuff going but I do have a new subject that I will be revealing in the near future.. Its going to be a lets play but its going to be a different type.. still tekkit but different.. :) and it may have 1 or 2 new people not sure. SHOULD! be fun tho :P thanks again!