Can someone tell me how to start tekkit in high priority?

Kyle7

why do you even want to do this? increasing the process priority usually does pretty much nothing for you, and if it does then you should proably not be running 15 other CPU demanding apps at the same time. maybe you should wait for your video to render or whatever before playing minecraft?

more on point, I don't know of a way to default an exe to high priority if the program doesn't do it on its own.

why do you even want to do this? increasing the process priority usually does pretty much nothing for you, and if it does then you should proably not be running 15 other CPU demanding apps at the same time. maybe you should wait for your video to render or whatever before playing minecraft?

more on point, I don't know of a way to default an exe to high priority if the program doesn't do it on its own.

I found that when I ran tekkit on high priority, not really the game, but the loading screens were much faster. Theres something about sphax with the addons that just dont make my computer run it right.