[3.1.2]EXOcraft[PVE Survival][30slot][Open][Towny, BOSEconomy, Signshop][No EE]

Eclipze

Yes, Unfortunally that is the case. My ISP is experiencing operational problems in the enire region where I live, they assured me they are "Working to resolve the problem as fast as possible".

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I will post again when the server is avaliable

- Eclipze

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No news yet, they only give me the same bullshit that they are working on resolving it, Im thinking about changing ISP since my current have been quite unstable on the latest time.

IF that would be the case, the IP of the server would change, so keep an eye on this thread guys.

Eclipze any idea how long it will take to fix these, will it be online today or not?

Also when the server is up is there anyway you can share payment from a shop because recently Xtraitor, Karlkk1 and I made a shop (we are still working on it) but is there anyway the income from that shop could be split 3 way instead of the manual work out how much we made in that week etc and split money manually?

Cheers

Eclipze any idea how long it will take to fix these, will it be online today or not?

Also when the server is up is there anyway you can share payment from a shop because recently Xtraitor, Karlkk1 and I made a shop (we are still working on it) but is there anyway the income from that shop could be split 3 way instead of the manual work out how much we made in that week etc and split money manually?

Cheers

The server was supposed to be up yesterday, but again, ISP issues prevented this, this is why i have decided im going to switch to an external hosting company (like tekkithost or similar)

as for your question regarding splitting, No, unfortunally there is no way to make the system like that with the signshop (or any other shop plugin I know of), if anybody knows a plugin that is capable of that, please tell me.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons