modding tekkit

miniteck27140

Uh, if I understand well, you want to know if it is possible to make mods that are compatible with Tekkit? Then, yes, it is. You just have to make sure there aren't unsolvable class conflicts, and that there aren't any game-changing mechanics that could go against other mods.

If I'm wrong, just say it in French, I can translate, I'm French myself.

Alors oui je cherche bien à faire des mods pour tekkit, je sais comment ça ce passe pour les conflit y à pas de soucis, mais avec MCP il y aurai pas problème ?

Traduct :

So yes I want to do well for tekkit mods, I know how it's going to conflict with no worries there, but there will not MCP problem?

Alors oui je cherche bien à faire des mods pour tekkit, je sais comment ça ce passe pour les conflit y à pas de soucis, mais avec MCP il y aurai pas problème ?

Traduct :

So yes I want to do well for tekkit mods, I know how it's going to conflict with no worries there, but there will not MCP problem?

I see what you mean. You don't need to decompile Tekkit with MCP to mod, you'll just have to make sure you're modding with FML and the most compatibility issues should be handled on Forge's side.