Swords+ mod

Coco066

Hi guys.

I found out that awesome mod on youtube thats called Swords+ and i figured it went in the way of being of Tekkit so i thought maybe you guys could add it to the pack.

Heres the link for the excellent review i found of it :

Thanks for the attention

Coco066

Does it have a bukkit port? Is it forge compatable?

The two questions you should ask and receive a "yes" answer to before even thinking of suggesting it to be included.

On another note, the mod looks like it doesnt add anything "game changeing" other then somthing that looks like food on a stick. Honestly, everything done here can be done with one of two things: enchanting and/or plugins. (I watched it with the sound off, so dont know the names)

Also, dont sign your posts.

Well for the bukkit port and the forge compatible, i don't even know what that is... it was a suggestion after all i let you guys do the thinking behind it. If you thinks it simpossible, so be it.

For the use of the mod, i think some of these effects still are quite nice and wouldnt hurt to be added.

For signing my post, i dont see how that is bad.

and for the wrong section, i am sorry, i searched for an hour and this ended up being the only apparent good section to post it.

For signing my post, i dont see how that is bad.

It adds nothing to the community whatsoever, and is often used as a replacement for thought provoking content.

Moreover, the rules are not optional, and do not require you to agree with them. I suggest you go read them, since you haven't already.