Help with lava

Simuil

As of the current version, teleport pipes can only transfer materials within the same world as each other. To transfer materials between dimensions, you need to put them into an Ender chest, or use Mystcraft portals. In the case of liquids, you need to pipe it into containers such as buckets, or cells before sending it to the Ender chest. If you are using the lava for power generation, I would recommend placing the generators in the nether with your lava and a chunk loader. Then all you have to do is keep passing energy crystals between dimensions in the Ender chest.

As of the current version, teleport pipes can only transfer materials within the same world as each other. To transfer materials between dimensions, you need to put them into an Ender chest, or use Mystcraft portals. In the case of liquids, you need to pipe it into containers such as buckets, or cells before sending it to the Ender chest. If you are using the lava for power generation, I would recommend placing the generators in the nether with your lava and a chunk loader. Then all you have to do is keep passing energy crystals between dimensions in the Ender chest.

Mystcraft portals? arent those only in Technic at the moment? or was it removed from Technic, well i don't know but the Enderchest thing may work, i had a theory to make a Redpower lava collector with a relay or something, i cannot remember the block, and uses frames to pick up the lava and sends it into a enderchest above it or something and the lava would be put in cells for more space, of course this method would only take use 9 stacks of cells unless you pump more into it