[3.1.2] XphX's server [Please refer to OP]

XphX

Other solutions: Block certain things like dark/red matter tools/furnaces and mk2/mk3 collectors/relays... etc..

Most rings for PVP can be blocked as they aren't needed.. Dynamite and Nukes = grief.. The two amulets cause more trouble than they are worth..

Another solution, add in a rank for people who seem more trustworthy as time goes on, that gives access to a few extra items..

Hopefully the server will be up more often, and yeah.. kinda sad the server went poof.. Hope I can figure out what was wrong with quarries tomorrow as well..

i like the idea of ranks of trust worthiness

unlocking like 1 or 2 items to do with ee2 per rank

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Server is now up for today! Sorry about yesterday's hiccup.

Server is down. I have some good news! Due to various circumstances, crafter720 has been honorably ejected from his position at Admin and demoted to Mod. Faesyn was elected to take his place (by a 1 vote electoral college!) and began his tenure late this night. Everyone give him a warm welcome! (He goes by the name ~DrWho)

<snip>

do you think you could start the server a hour early during weekdays because its like 9pm by the time its on and i get moaned at

I'll make a shot at putting it up at 3! However, I won't be on until 4. Also, I doubt this change will be "permanent" unless other people request it too.

Honestly, I could put it up right now, but I don't due to the fact although I can host the server, I can't get on until 4. Usually, it sort of worries me when I'm not on my computer. An hour early is fine, I guess, but we'll see if other people would prefer an hour early too.

Yeah i would love for the server to be on 1-2 hours earlier on weekdays coz my parents moan at me for going on the computer to late

its really annoying.Also please dont remove all that ee stuff i am manely an ee user and that would take away the fun for me and im sure other users aswell

see you on the server all!

IGN:pannone

Experience with servers:exellent

Experience with tekkit:i know how to do everything

Experience with towny: great

Passionate rant as to why you should accept me:i am very kind and friendly and i want to help and make friends

What is the flight velocity of an unladen swallow?:Ummm not sure

If you see a person getting high-fived to the face, and this is the second time this week, what do you do?:you tell a admin

IGN:pannone

Experience with servers:exellent

Experience with tekkit:i know how to do everything

Experience with towny: great

Passionate rant as to why you should accept me:i am very kind and friendly and i want to help and make friends

What is the flight velocity of an unladen swallow?:Ummm not sure

If you see a person getting high-fived to the face, and this is the second time this week, what do you do?:you tell a admin

How did you even get this application? We aren't accepting new invites for another two days.

Perhaps he believed that posting an application would help him join the server, when you decide to start accepting some applications again.. I believe there will be some spots due to people not joining anyway.. so might ass well let people post some applications so you can see who you might accept in the mean time... ^.^

nice & thx, if they don't let me i will just have to play around them like underground style

Nega, I had to.

Minecraft "Underground style"

minecraftundergroundsty.th.jpg

Minecrafting behind their backs.

minecraftbehindtheirbac.th.jpg

(I hate imageshack too, but I'm getting a imgur redirect.)

do you think you could turn on the server at midday (in American time) because I'm only really getting 1 & a 1/2 hours on it and i don't get much done & if you do i set about making a palace for you & it'll be 5pm for me so i have plenty of time to do the palace & stuff.

Server is up 1 1/2 hours early on wednesdays now.

This is your fault.

Also, Beta signup is back in full swing! You will not get any special benefits as the first 10 except that spiffy [beta] tag by your name!

A little configuration mistake, which is not exactly addressed anywhere, can cause multiple issues.. Now that those are sorted, the server should be better than ever.. :)

Anyway, It would be great to see a few more people apply to join the server!

... After the server gets out of beta, anyone who has joined and played will be able to apply for the 4th (and currently last open) ADMIN spot. The current admins will review said applications for Admin Position, and the users will vote on a few the Admins select.. Again: This is AFTER Beta.. Try not to ask, or apply, until then.. Note: Only people who regularly play on the server will even be considered for the position..

If that was a bit complicated, don't worry, Just join and play on the server... Attitude Matters! :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons