XphX

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so im whitelisted

Yes you are. Also,

SERVER IS UP! For today.

For those who haven't already figured it out, server is down. Todays particiants:

Admins: imaginelife5720, crafter720

Mods: unholyhero12 (briefly), nega_skoll, xV2_Monkey, BrambleclawO_O (briefly), moldydoode23.

This is good. Keep it up!

why cant i join? it sez you are not white-listed

My trust for keller'd players is low. Also, for players with "xephos" in their name. Yogscast copying? Really?

Sorry xphx, Missed today hehe was playing Borderlands with some friends and lost track of time.. Really looking forward to finishing the door and moving on to more things xD

That's cool. The server will be up tonight for an extra hour.

How do you get on the whitelist??

Right now we aren't accepting new applications. Look back here next Wednesday to see if anyone got kicked off, as we will open up beta applications again then. Also, whitelist applications will open again (hopefully, permanently) the Wednesday after.

and am i going to be kicked from whitelist cuz the server is cool

Server is back up in an hour.

Also, why would you be kicked from whitelist...What?

Due to various circumstances (Re: a movie) the server will not be staying up for an extra hour, like I had originally planned. Sorry for the inconvenience.

whens the server back up, and am i going to be kicked from whitelist cuz the server is cool

1) Server times are posted in Original Post:

Weekdays (M- Thur): 4PM - 8PM

Friday: 4PM - 9PM

Saturday: 11AM - 6PM

Sunday: 1PM - 6PM (Server Maintenance is 6PM - 8PM on weekends.)

today is Friday, so today 4-9PM US Eastern Time.. If you live in a different timezone figure it out with Google.

For reference: http://www.onlineconversion.com/timezone.php and look at: "United States of America Time Zones - Eastern"

As for your question about being kicked from white list.. As long as you follow rules and join occasionally you should be fine for white list. XphX is, as far as I know, only going to kick people who never join off the white list to allow more to join in the future.

Sorry I had to shut down the server a bit early last night (well, really early), unforeseen personal matters.

No worries! The server will be up today at its usual Saturday time, 11AM EST. Or, in an hour and a half.

i hope i'm not kicked off of whitelist this server is awesome. :)

Well, you've come on the server 2/3 nights already ;) I think you're pretty much a lock.

can you not block equivalent exchange plz it's not over powered really because everything in it is extremely expensive the philosoph stone cost like 4 obsideon & diamond & it sucks. the box that turns stuff into the thing in the top left costs obsideon diamond red stone, coal & a lot more so plz don't block it

Sorry I had to shut down the server a bit early last night (well, really early), unforeseen personal matters.

No worries! The server will be up today at its usual Saturday time, 11AM EST. Or, in an hour and a half.

Well, you've come on the server 2/3 nights already ;) I think you're pretty much a lock.

thx :)

can you not block equivalent exchange plz it's not over powered really because everything in it is extremely expensive the philosoph stone cost like 4 obsideon & diamond & it sucks. the box that turns stuff into the thing in the top left costs obsideon diamond red stone, coal & a lot more so plz don't block it

We're considering it, but we haven't blocked it yet and wont make a decision or even announce it until the 12th, when the server stats will be "final".

Sorry peoples, there was an internet hiccup that stopped all incoming connections. I'm sorry about the inconvenience but we gots it fixed (at 5:50) and the server will be up at the normal time tomorrow. (Hopefully, when the server is out of beta, this sort of thing will stop happening.)

We're considering it, but we haven't blocked it yet and wont make a decision or even announce it until the 12th, when the server stats will be "final".

Other solutions: Block certain things like dark/red matter tools/furnaces and mk2/mk3 collectors/relays... etc..

Most rings for PVP can be blocked as they aren't needed.. Dynamite and Nukes = grief.. The two amulets cause more trouble than they are worth..

Another solution, add in a rank for people who seem more trustworthy as time goes on, that gives access to a few extra items..

Sorry peoples, there was an internet hiccup that stopped all incoming connections. I'm sorry about the inconvenience but we gots it fixed (at 5:50) and the server will be up at the normal time tomorrow. (Hopefully, when the server is out of beta, this sort of thing will stop happening.)

Hopefully the server will be up more often, and yeah.. kinda sad the server went poof.. Hope I can figure out what was wrong with quarries tomorrow as well..

Other solutions: Block certain things like dark/red matter tools/furnaces and mk2/mk3 collectors/relays... etc..

Most rings for PVP can be blocked as they aren't needed.. Dynamite and Nukes = grief.. The two amulets cause more trouble than they are worth..

Another solution, add in a rank for people who seem more trustworthy as time goes on, that gives access to a few extra items..

Hopefully the server will be up more often, and yeah.. kinda sad the server went poof.. Hope I can figure out what was wrong with quarries tomorrow as well..

ranks? good idea

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons