Technic Launcher: All mods freeze in the middle of playing?

cpcamcp

Question

Launcher Version: 1.0.1.3

Operating System: OS name: Microsoft 7 home premium, Version: 6.1.7601 service pack build 7601, System Model: Inspiron N5010, system type: x64-based PC, Processor : Intel® Core i3 CPU M370 @ 2.40GHz, 2394 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logic, Total Physical Memory: 5.80, Installed Physical Memory (RAM): 6.00

Java Version: 1.7.0_02 (Its being really difficult to download others so i i can avoid it it would be best)

Antivirus Program: McAfee, AVG

Description of Problem:

Every time i wanna play Technic SSP or tekkit, when i play it it loads up fine a little slow sometimes.( I have all allocated RAM it says i can. ) Then when i start playing it just randomly stops, I cant move or anything, i have to go to task manager to exit. I have tried other pages on the forums none of them seem to be 64 bits. PLease help!!!!

Error Messages:

17 answers to this question

Okay, I found your problem, but I have no idea how to fix it. :/

Something throws the game a huge error, might be something about an entity, not sure. It starts at line 293 and ends at line 830. Try getting one of the more knowledgable users to help, possibly one of the modders, they know a lot more about the coding.

Try allocating less RAM? If you're allocating all the RAM you can and it freezes randomly then usually allocating less RAM (You have to find the right amount for whatever reason, everyone's computer is different. More RAM does not always mean higher FPS and performance) helps.