Tekkit 2.1.0 Server Download?

Hello I was just wondering does anyone know where I can find a download of Tekkit 2.1.0 server files. I want to run a server in 2.1.0 because it still has forestry mod which I believe makes tekkit 1000000 times better. Thank you to whoever can help me with this.

I agree that forestry is awesome and i still use 2.1.1 (basicly 2.1.0) i have server files for it still saved on my desktop and if u want to add me on skype it is: captainofthetitanic

maybe i could set up a server aswell and we could both work on it to make amazing machinery and cool stuffs? thanks!

-ben

Hello I was just wondering does anyone know where I can find a download of Tekkit 2.1.0 server files. I want to run a server in 2.1.0 because it still has forestry mod which I believe makes tekkit 1000000 times better. Thank you to whoever can help me with this.

Dude, just install the new Forestry in 3.1.2...there're several threads on this forum that'll tell you how to do it. Go search for them.

I agree that forestry is awesome and i still use 2.1.1 (basicly 2.1.0) i have server files for it still saved on my desktop and if u want to add me on skype it is: captainofthetitanic

maybe i could set up a server aswell and we could both work on it to make amazing machinery and cool stuffs? thanks!

-ben

That would be amazing do you use ventrilo? If not I can make a skype and we can chat. Do you have a mic?

I would but I don't want to give my friends and others a hassle of installing the mod manually but thanks anyways.

If you get the right bukkit server version and the normal client, all they would have to do is drop the jar into the mod folder. Either way, as you wish.