[3.1.2]Anarchium Infinitium[PvP,Griefing][30][Open][Full Anarchy][Only 5 banned items and 4 rules]

KalTorak

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they do have host, but there is a panel host and is really cheap, mine is physical dedi server, I connect VIA remote desktop, and I will let them use it, since I am not using it anymore and it cost me abit of money, so I think someone else can get a use out of it.

Well I hope that helps the server

I was banned for putting 6 nukes on edge of world of the world without any warning and i am just saying you could have warned me first i did not know it was not allowed i have been playing for a week and has almost full gem and i don't want to lose all that work please un ban this is a awesome server and i love it and i did not know it was against the rules please reconsider.

It is a full anarchy server. There are no banned items. But really, 6 nukes? world edge? come on. I can't think of a better way to grief an entire server than lagging it to death. Try fewer nukes.

Also can a faction/town plugin be added? I just KNOW im gonna get betrayed by some idiot what thinks he's smart

It is a full anarchy server. There are no banned items. But really, 6 nukes? world edge? come on. I can't think of a better way to grief an entire server than lagging it to death. Try fewer nukes.

Also can a faction/town plugin be added? I just KNOW im gonna get betrayed by some idiot what thinks he's smart

Dude i had like a stack in my inventory 6 is nothing and i have done it before and it caused no noticeable lag.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was banned for putting 6 nukes on edge of world of the world without any warning and i am just saying you could have warned me first i did not know it was not allowed i have been playing for a week and has almost full gem and i don't want to lose all that work please un ban this is a awesome server and i love it and i did not know it was against the rules please reconsider.

This is why you should stop playing Tekkit.

• 2 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons