Is there not a server wide texture pack option in the tekkit server properties?

Cappsgrad

I posted a question in the questions section because I wanted it answered. Granted I'm on my phone and judging by ur completly useless response it must be the wrong one. Honestly in the time u took to be an a&*$*%# u coulda given me an answer. Go be worthless somewhere else.

Now since this is such a laughable question I guess ill have to elaborate in order to get an intelligent response.

In the vanilla server properties I ha e easily set a server wide texture but for some reason that option is missing in the tekkit sever properties. So without that option I'm lost because there's nothing on this forum that I can find to help me out.

I hope its not too much to ask for people to show some respect and help out a frustrated fellow miner.

A little much to ask, yes. I see you're new here, and while on other forums, that might be license to screw up a little, here, it's license for us to criticize you for not reading the rules. Particularly the ones regarding what this part of the forum is for.

Now before I answer your question(and it really has a very simple answer), I have a new one of my own for you. Now that you apparently know this is the wrong place to put this, why are you still posting here, continuing to ask? A bit daft if you ask me.

Let me help.

I posted a question in the questions section because I wanted it answered. Granted I'm on my phone and judging by ur completly useless response it must be the wrong one. Honestly in the time u took to be an a&*$*%# u coulda given me an answer. Go be worthless somewhere else.

You posted a Question in the Questions subsection of the Modding Creation Section of the forum. Does this look like a modding question to you?

Now since this is such a laughable question I guess ill have to elaborate in order to get an intelligent response.

You actually wouldn't have to elaborate if you'd posted intelligently to begin with, in the right place. Either of the main Tekkit sections would have worked fine. This section's for Modding, outside of already established mods.

In the vanilla server properties I ha e easily set a server wide texture but for some reason that option is missing in the tekkit sever properties. So without that option I'm lost because there's nothing on this forum that I can find to help me out.

Now to actually answer your question. There's no Server Texture Pack option because Tekkit, Technic, and every other mod pack (there may be an exception, but I don't feel like looking) out there are still using Minecraft 1.2.5, and Server Texture Packs were added in 1.3.1. That's the same reason you won't see MC Emeralds in mod packs, among many other things. If you'd looked at the server and client characteristics of Tekkit for 5 seconds to realize that you were still on 1.2.5, you wouldn't have needed to post at all, let alone intelligently.

• 6 months later...
Hidden

I made an account simply to report you assholes and tell you are are assholes, go get a life you nerds. The man asked a simple fucking question and you fucktards are the scum of the earth. All either of you had to say was that technic runs on an older version of minecraft and that texture packs cannot be run on the server. So go fuck yourselves for being shitty human beings.

Let me help.

You posted a Question in the Questions subsection of the Modding Creation Section of the forum. Does this look like a modding question to you?

You actually wouldn't have to elaborate if you'd posted intelligently to begin with, in the right place. Either of the main Tekkit sections would have worked fine. This section's for Modding, outside of already established mods.

Now to actually answer your question. There's no Server Texture Pack option because Tekkit, Technic, and every other mod pack (there may be an exception, but I don't feel like looking) out there are still using Minecraft 1.2.5, and Server Texture Packs were added in 1.3.1. That's the same reason you won't see MC Emeralds in mod packs, among many other things. If you'd looked at the server and client characteristics of Tekkit for 5 seconds to realize that you were still on 1.2.5, you wouldn't have needed to post at all, let alone intelligently.

I made an account simply to report you assholes and tell you are are assholes, go get a life you nerds. The man asked a simple fucking question and you fucktards are the scum of the earth. All either of you had to say was that technic runs on an older version of minecraft and that texture packs cannot be run on the server. So go fuck yourselves for being shitty human beings.

1) You just resurrected a 6-month-old thread. The guy's probably no longer around to appreciate your defense of his failure to read.

2) He failed to read.

3) I did, in fact, tell him exactly what you just suggested I tell him.

4) Should you continue your own tirade, feel free to get bent.

A little much to ask, yes. I see you're new here, and while on other forums, that might be license to screw up a little, here, it's license for us to criticize you for not reading the rules. Particularly the ones regarding what this part of the forum is for.

Now before I answer your question(and it really has a very simple answer), I have a new one of my own for you. Now that you apparently know this is the wrong place to put this, why are you still posting here, continuing to ask? A bit daft if you ask me.

Don't check the forums for a few days and see what you miss?

Anyway, scum of the earth... I like that. Feels right, you know? Thank you friend, you have opened my eyes. Why, without your insightful post, I would still be in the dark about my true nature. Thank you, thou noble anon with a name. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some baby animals to gruesomely murder. 'ta

You should check out the whale box. It may let you reflect on your future

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...