Redpower can't find its own config/lang files

MasterVentris

Question

Title: Redpower can't find its own config/lang files

Version: 3.1.2

Java Version: 7

Description of Problem:

On server startup I get a severe error which states that the config and lang files arent in the redpower folder. This prevents the Wireless redstone loading and the sever hangs.

The log reads bottom to top because of how the servers page displays it. There is an identical log that says /redpower.lang instead of /redpower.cfg just after this error in the console.

Both files are there, I can see them. I have tried deleting them, copying in files I know to work, and it still gives this error.

Anybody have any suggestions?

Error Messages:

Error Log:

18.09 20:41:55 [server] SEVERE at net.minecraft.server.WirelessRedstoneRedPower.initialize(WirelessRedstoneRedPower.java:38)

18.09 20:41:55 [server] SEVERE at net.minecraft.server.RedPowerCore.initialize(RedPowerCore.java:148)

18.09 20:41:55 [server] SEVERE at eloraam.core.Config.saveConfig(Config.java:89)

18.09 20:41:55 [server] SEVERE at eloraam.core.TagFile.saveFile(TagFile.java:495)

18.09 20:41:55 [server] SEVERE at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)

18.09 20:41:55 [server] SEVERE at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)

18.09 20:41:55 [server] SEVERE at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)

18.09 20:41:55 [server] SEVERE java.io.FileNotFoundException: /home/minecraft/multicraft/jar/redpower/redpower.cfg (No such file or directory)

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet