[3.1.2]ToastCraft[PvE][32 Slots][iConomy][No-Whitelist]

ToastCraft

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name : lookamoose64

Reason you want to join : I'm looking for a small server with a good amount of activity and limited amounts of tom-foolery. I'm not one to play alone and I like to show off my creations.

Have you ever been banned before : Nope!

(Finally! A server without Swiftwolf's Rending Gale disabled!)

Name : lookamoose64

Reason you want to join : I'm looking for a small server with a good amount of activity and limited amounts of tom-foolery. I'm not one to play alone and I like to show off my creations.

Have you ever been banned before : Nope!

(Finally! A server without Swiftwolf's Rending Gale disabled!)

Whitelisted

Name : ximan11

Reason you want to join : I've been looking for a good Tekkit server that I can play on

Have you ever been banned before : Yeah, back in 1.7... an admin really didn't like me, banned me for breaking one block then putting it back... it sucks cuz it's on MCBans, which needs to go to hell

Hi,

I have been playing on this server for about a week. I was having a great time, but one day I logged on and my solar was missing and other thing, I then learned the server was rolled back so I just rebuilt all my stuff. I just came back from a 2 day trip and when I logged on my solar, batbox, extractor, ladders, etc. were gone. I asked around but everyone said there was no rollback so I asked a mod to help me and he kept saying that only a half of my house was protected. So I when around my house with a stick and as I thought I had everything protected. I contacted the mod but he kept insisting I did not have my whole house protected and I could not see him so I asked to teleport to him and he denied it once logged off once and told me if I could not see him I should log off then on. I finally tpa'ed to him and he was no were near my house and he was just playing around with other people. Also the amount of blocks I can claim is not working right because I claimed the land and then a day later it said I could claim -180 blocks even though I had been playing for like 3 hours. I was really enjoying your server and I was going to donate but I cant play on a server were my stuff keeps disappearing. If you can fix this I would appreciate it. Thanks

Name: D3athk94

Reason you want to join : a friend recommended this server to me after playing for a few weeks, i have never played on a tekkit server before and thought it would be fun to try something new.

Have you ever been banned before : not that i know of, i follow all any any rules on vanilla servers and plan to do the same here

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons