[3.1.2]ToastCraft[PvE][32 Slots][iConomy][No-Whitelist]

ToastCraft

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 4 friend i would like to whitelist because first off they don't have technic account so they need my help on this also they need a server we can go on and be together age are all 14 and they have never been banned their names are Pubby13, Budleyscript, Starstorm1, and shark2145 thank u if u can aremix

Hi, Im looking for a server to play Tekkit on, and teach my friend as he is new to Minecraft and tekkit

My Application is:

• IGN - Arachnid_XIII

• Age - 24

• Reason for joining - Looking for a friendly Server to play and teach my friend

• Have you read the rules - Yes

• Tekkit experience - Been playing for a few months, Know my way around, and support anti-griefing policies.

his Application is

• IGN - Ranzangsu

• Age - 27

• Reason for joining - Looking to Learn Tekkit with a friend on a small friendly server.

• Have you read the rules - Yes

• Tekkit experience - Never played Tekkit, But watched plenty of Yogscast and other related Videos so have some experience. Wanting to play and learn with my friend Arachnid_XIII and have a good time exploring the system.

I have done this double application to make it simpler and hopefully you will accept us both
:D

Regards

Arachnid_XIII & Ranzangsu

Name : pedrownzBR

Reason you want to join : I was in a server, full of machines, with a base already setup. But then everyone on the server left, and then i went searching another one :/ besides that, i love tekkit!

Have you ever been banned before : To be honest, my mcbans record show one ban, which i sincerely i don´t make ideia why, as i never grief or steal anything.

Hope i get whitelisted

*edit* sorry for my bad english, i spea portuguese

:P

Name : shyco321MC

Reason you want to join :Me and my friend just can't find a decent tekkit server. This seems like a great one though, and if we like on it we will play daily.

Have you ever been banned before :Yes, me and my friend were fed up with the owner of one server, so I decided to call him out on how bad of a person he was. We were both banned instantly. As long as there isn't admins to steal and kill, I won't do that again though.

Name : FullafleMan

Reason you want to join :I havent been able to find a server with all mods since my friend had to take his server down

Have you ever been banned before : No, Ive only been banned once by a abusive admin who banned me for not giving me all his diamonds (Lol)

Name : FullafleMan

Reason you want to join :I havent been able to find a server with all mods since my friend had to take his server down

Have you ever been banned before : No, Ive only been banned once by a abusive admin who banned me for not giving me all his diamonds (Lol)

Giving Him All my diamonds*

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons