[3.1.2]TheOnlyFunkyTekkit[PVE][20 Slots][Whitelisted][Factions][iConomy][Some EE Elements Removed]

Funky_Nugget

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:bigahigadakota

Name: dakota heiserman

Reason:i wont a good server that someone cant just kill me with full armor

HAve i been banned: no i have never been banned

Do i have skyp: yes i have skyp

Do i have teamspeak 3 : yes i have teamSpeak 3

What can i bring to the community: i love helping people and i love makeing peoples day better

Why do i like tekkit: i love tekkit because i like the mods and all the mods into one

have i been kicked: yes i have been kicked for killing to many people and they cry like a baby #$%&ing babys -_-

IGN:bigahigadakota

Name: dakota heiserman

Reason:i wont a good server that someone cant just kill me with full armor

HAve i been banned: no i have never been banned

Do i have skyp: yes i have skyp

Do i have teamspeak 3 : yes i have teamSpeak 3

What can i bring to the community: i love helping people and i love makeing peoples day better

You are whitelisted. See you on the server

Why do i like tekkit: i love tekkit because i like the mods and all the mods into one

have i been kicked: yes i have been kicked for killing to many people and they cry like a baby #$%&ing babys -_-

Server is still down. I believe its an error that Technic pack need to fix, seing as its one of the mods I havn't even changed. Therefor. I will make it a bukkit server until the issue is resolved. If its not an error they need to fix. I will ask them to check out the error I am having and ask for advise. Apologies for the inconvenience.Also we are having some issues with the website atm so, I cant help people out from there.

This is an update post to allow you guys know what is happening

P.s.

While I am fixing this major issue, I have converted the server to bukkit. If you wish to join you may, everyone who has been whitelisted will still be whitelisted

*Funky*

I have a report of 2 greifers, superZIPPOking, and Phoenixburn119. They entered my base, doing nothing. The server claimed we were on the same faction, none, but did nothing for a while. Eventually, they began to destroy all of our machines, condenser, all tekkit things. They then teleported away to spawn, I followed. Eventually they made their own faction so they could attack me, but were largely unsuccessful.

I caught several screenshots of related things, like the aftermath of them attacking me, them breaking items in what was a bedroom, and the remnants of our machine room.

http://imgur.com/PD8Wr,SYgiD,QURto#0

If you need more info on this, send me a message. Thank you.

I have a report of 2 greifers, superZIPPOking, and Phoenixburn119. They entered my base, doing nothing. The server claimed we were on the same faction, none, but did nothing for a while. Eventually, they began to destroy all of our machines, condenser, all tekkit things. They then teleported away to spawn, I followed. Eventually they made their own faction so they could attack me, but were largely unsuccessful.

I caught several screenshots of related things, like the aftermath of them attacking me, them breaking items in what was a bedroom, and the remnants of our machine room.

http://imgur.com/PD8Wr,SYgiD,QURto#0

If you need more info on this, send me a message. Thank you.

that sucks dude hope you can fix and hope they get in trouble!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons