BoxGod - RTS Mod

Ani2

So let me get straight into the subject - could someone please help me with this? (By the way, the this is a link to the development wiki, in case anyone got confused)

I'm planning on creating a mod that adds a layer of RTS gameplay into Minecraft that isn't neccessary but helps you do basically everything. You'll be able to craft buildings, create units, and take over civilisations, and I'm planning on having some complicated mechanics that uses people walking on roads and activating machines rather than electrical charges travelling along wires activating machines.

Anyone willing to help?

The link is a single wiki page that contains even less actual description than this post you made. If you mean "promise to help me and I'll tell you my master plan", then you're ridiculous. Perhaps you just forgot a hyperlink or two.

The point of the link is to the wiki itself, not the page. If anyone wants to know what I'm talking about, I reccomend they start reading from the Nomad page and expand from there.

Well, your wiki has no actual organization, or internal links on the home page apparently. Only 7 pages total as well, with theoretical content half borrowed from EE and half from the insane ramblings of the mad arab Abdul Alhazred. I'm particularly amazed by the asterisks which don't actually point to anything, as in "valuable enough*", but then there's no matching asterisk explaining what valuable enough is.

Well, your wiki has no actual organization, or internal links on the home page apparently. Only 7 pages total as well, with theoretical content half borrowed from EE and half from the insane ramblings of the mad arab Abdul Alhazred. I'm particularly amazed by the asterisks which don't actually point to anything, as in "valuable enough*", but then there's no matching asterisk explaining what valuable enough is.

Okay guys, I admit it needs a little work. The wiki itself is still being worked on and there are probably typos everywhere. However, I do have a plan overall and anyone who actually wants to work on this can get extra information if they need it - which, because of the early stages the dev wiki is in, they will.