• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

User id: nega_skoll

Tekkit Experience (0-10): 6 months

Minecraft Experience (0-10): 2 years

Do you intend to be a decent human being (yes/no): yes

What would you like to do on our server? make a giant lab in a volcano containing a room of everything (except for the banned items), giant generators mass fabricators, unseen quarries and power flowers, i also wish your permission to make a youtube series on the server.

Look, I haven't been on the server in ages (computer broke down, borrowing sibling's right now) and I'm finding that the server doesn't seem to exist any more (or the very least, I can no longer connect or ping the IP address). Is it maintenance, or is the server gone for good?

User Name: darkfire5900

Tekkit Experience? I would say 10, I love the logic involved.

Minecraft Experience? I would say 8 because, once you get bored of redstone you want something more.

Do you intend to be a decent human being on our server? Well, I want to have a good time and by doing things that are indecent I ruin the fun for myself and others.

What would you like to do on our server? I would like to, as I mentioned earlier have fun with the logic, also maybe meet some alright people.

I hope I am considered, even that most would say no regarding my age, thank you.

User id: IzahShados

Tekkit Experience (0-10): I'd say around a 5. Played with it a bit but the last server went offline before I had a chance to delve deeper.

Minecraft Experience (0-10): 8-9. I've played for a year and a half, roughly.

Do you intend to be a decent human being (yes/no): Of course. To those who are decent back.

What would you like to do on our server? Well, I have had some experience with being a mod before so if you need another helper, let me know. I intend to be online for around 4ish hours a day and what not. I would love to build a nice big factory, however. A large farm and food making facility joint to a cafe to sell all sorts of goodies.

Application for a friend who doesn't have an account on here but also loves the look of this server.

User id: CaptainSexy11

Tekkit Experience (0-10): 8

Minecraft Experience (0-10): 10

Do you intend to be a decent human being (yes/no): - Of course. I am a white-knight in a world of evil.

What would you like to do on our server? - play tekkit with IzahShados. And some other stuff too. Good stuff, rest assured.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

User id: Damage276

Tekkit Experience (0-10): --1 month--

Minecraft Experience (0-10): --4 months--

Do you intend to be a decent human being (yes/no): --YES--

What would you like to do on our server? --- I LOVE TO BUILD and See'ing what others build. it is fun and intertaining too be part of a community that always have interesting things too build.. ive been playing the Xbox minecraft for a while.. but it is nothing like the PC version.. what lead me here was the yogscast video's. they look like their having funn playing on a server together.. i hope too be part of a similar experience.---

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

User id: SkeletalArcher

Tekkit Experience (0-10): 6-7

Minecraft Experience (0-10): 9

Do you intend to be a decent human being (yes/no): yes.

What would you like to do on our server? I would like to have a fun experience, and be able to make others time on the server great, and i want to help people out yet also make some time for myself doing so.

User id: Jacob Stout

Tekkit Experience (0-10): 8-9

Minecraft Experience (0-10): 9

Do you intend to be a decent human being (yes/no): yes.

What would you like to do on our server? To play with some tekkit with others and make some awesome stuff

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons