Tekkit Let's Play - NEW - HD

ItsLuminous

What going on guys ItsLuminous here i'm 14 and I really like making Minecraft videos and putting them on YouTube. I am starting a new Tekkit let's play with my friend we have already uploaded Episode 1 so that it out for you guys to watch but be sure to stay tuned as we have some big plans in our later episodes. Episode 2 will be out later today:) If you would like to visit my channel or go straight to Episode 1, then here are some links:

To my channel: www.youtube.com/user/itsluminous

Link to Episode 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO6jQtDZkAw&list=UUp0ACVHGkfBDTNehCIty31Q&index=1&feature=plcp

We will also be covering a lot of ComputerCraft in our later episodes. We will be going through how to make lots of new things like a turtle operated cobblegen and even try to make our own OS. So if you think you are not that good at CC or you would just like to view our let's play then be sure to check out the links above. Also it would be really nice if you could comment on the video to say what you would like next for us to do or just basic comments in general, we really like getting involved with our audience. :D

Here are some sneak peak images on what we will be doing with CC:

Our own OS:

6WkVq.png

Turtle operated cobblestone generator!

PYRnE.jpg

EDIT: Does anyone know why my images don't upload? im using Imgur.